I would like to thank Subir Sinha, Rashmi Varma, Gita Sahgal and the editors for extremely helpful comments and discussions, and the Leverhulme Trust for support for some of the research used in this essay.
Frontlines and Interstices in the Global War on Terror
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© Institute of Social Studies 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1073–1093, November 2007
How to Cite
Bhatt, C. (2007), Frontlines and Interstices in the Global War on Terror. Development and Change, 38: 1073–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00444.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!