My thanks to the participants at the annual workshop of the Political Studies Association Development Politics Group, University of Bristol, January 2006 and those at the International Relations Seminar Series, University of Sussex, January 2007 for their feedback on this paper. I am grateful to Mark Duffield, Chris May, David Moore and the anonymous reviewers for their written comments on various drafts.
African NGOs: The New Compradors?
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
© Institute of Social Studies 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1095–1110, November 2007
How to Cite
Hearn, J. (2007), African NGOs: The New Compradors?. Development and Change, 38: 1095–1110. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00447.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!