I wish to thank the journal's anonymous referees for their constructive comments and suggestions which have enabled me to clarify certain parts of the argument. I also would like to thank Amrita Chhachhi for inviting me to participate in this Roundtable.
Imperial Geopolitics and the Promise of Democracy
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© Institute of Social Studies 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1041–1054, November 2007
How to Cite
Slater, D. (2007), Imperial Geopolitics and the Promise of Democracy. Development and Change, 38: 1041–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00449.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!