The author is grateful to the referees and the editors for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. He is also grateful to the members of the Evidence Group in the Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science, LSE — Nancy Cartwright, Sophia Efstathiou, Damien Fennell, Sabina Leonelli, Erika Mattila, Eleonora Montuschi, Eileen Munro and Michael Redmayne — for ongoing discussions in this area.
Evidence-based Policy for HIV/AIDS Interventions: Questions of External Validity, or Relevance for Use
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© Institute of Social Studies 2007
Development and Change
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1219–1234, November 2007
How to Cite
Seckinelgin, H. (2007), Evidence-based Policy for HIV/AIDS Interventions: Questions of External Validity, or Relevance for Use. Development and Change, 38: 1219–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2007.00454.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!