The authors would like to thank the anonymous referees of the journal for helpful comments on an earlier draft. The research for this article was supported by the Netherlands SANPAD research programme.
‘Model Tribes’ and Iconic Conservationists? The Makuleke Restitution Case in Kruger National Park
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
©Institute of Social Studies 2008
Development and Change
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 53–72, January 2008
How to Cite
Robins, S. and Waal, K. v. d. (2008), ‘Model Tribes’ and Iconic Conservationists? The Makuleke Restitution Case in Kruger National Park. Development and Change, 39: 53–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2008.00468.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!