This article is based on a study funded by the Global Poverty Research Group (Economic and Social Research Council, UK). The authors wish to thank participants at the conference ‘Living on the Margins’ in Cape Town, March 2007, and the anonymous referees of this journal, for comments on an earlier version of the paper, as well as Lis Cordingley for advice on statistical analysis and Jenny Elliott for access to her earlier studies in Svosve.
Communal Tenure and Rural Poverty: Land Transactions in Svosve Communal Area, Zimbabwe
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
© Institute of Social Studies 2008
Development and Change
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 285–308, March 2008
How to Cite
Chimhowu, A. and Woodhouse, P. (2008), Communal Tenure and Rural Poverty: Land Transactions in Svosve Communal Area, Zimbabwe. Development and Change, 39: 285–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2008.00480.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!