The author would like to thank Ole Kirkelund, Jette Steen Knudsen, Hanne Fast Nielsen, Stephanie Barrientos, Marina Prieto-Carron and Khalid Nadvi for commenting on an earlier draft of this paper.
The Global Sourcing and Codes of Conduct Debate: Five Myths and Five Recommendations
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© Institute of Social Studies 2008
Development and Change
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1005–1018, November 2008
How to Cite
Lund-Thomsen, P. (2008), The Global Sourcing and Codes of Conduct Debate: Five Myths and Five Recommendations. Development and Change, 39: 1005–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2008.00526.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!