An earlier version of this paper was prepared for the workshop on ‘Property and Access to Resources: Fuzzy Concepts? Fuzzy Realities?’, International Development Studies, Roskilde University, September 2006.
Property, Authority and Citizenship: Land Claims, Politics and the Dynamics of Social Division in West Africa
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 23–45, January 2009
How to Cite
Berry, S. (2009), Property, Authority and Citizenship: Land Claims, Politics and the Dynamics of Social Division in West Africa. Development and Change, 40: 23–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01504.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!