I am grateful to Bhaskar Vira, Emma Mawdsley, Rucha Ghate, Mukund Kulkarni, Deepshikha Mehra, Tom Beazley, Ingrid Beazley and Paul Toms, as well as the anonymous referees of Development and Change, for their helpful comments on this paper. I would also like to thank the Sahasrabudhe family, Abhishek Durshetwar, Anil Tiwade, Maharashtra State Forest and Revenue Departments and above all, the villagers of Botezari.
Interrogating Notions of the Powerless Oustee
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 219–248, March 2009
How to Cite
Beazley, K. (2009), Interrogating Notions of the Powerless Oustee. Development and Change, 40: 219–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01513.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!