Globalisation and the Middle Classes in India: The Social and Cultural Impact of Neoliberal Reforms by Ruchira Ganguly-Scrase and Timothy J. Scrase
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 599–600, May 2009
How to Cite
Jeffrey, C. (2009), Globalisation and the Middle Classes in India: The Social and Cultural Impact of Neoliberal Reforms by Ruchira Ganguly-Scrase and Timothy J. Scrase. Development and Change, 40: 599–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01540_12.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!