Feminist Inquiry: From Political Conviction to Methodological Innovation by Mary E. Hawkesworth
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 606–607, May 2009
How to Cite
Kapadia, K. (2009), Feminist Inquiry: From Political Conviction to Methodological Innovation by Mary E. Hawkesworth. Development and Change, 40: 606–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01540_16.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!