An earlier version of this article was presented at the 9th International Post Keynesian Conference held at the University of Missouri in September 2006. The author is grateful for comments received from participants. Geoffrey Harcourt and three anonymous referees provided additional and extremely helpful comments. The usual caveat applies.
Reassessing Fiscal Policy: Perspectives from Developing Countries
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 611–643, July 2009
How to Cite
Vera, L. (2009), Reassessing Fiscal Policy: Perspectives from Developing Countries. Development and Change, 40: 611–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01565.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!