The authors would like to thank the referees of this journal for helpful comments on earlier drafts.
The ‘Iranian Diaspora’ and the New Media: From Political Action to Humanitarian Help
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 667–691, July 2009
How to Cite
Ghorashi, H. and Boersma, K. (2009), The ‘Iranian Diaspora’ and the New Media: From Political Action to Humanitarian Help. Development and Change, 40: 667–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01567.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!