The authors would like to thank the journal's anonymous referees for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Loggers, Development Agents and the Exercise of Power in Amazonia
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 745–767, July 2009
How to Cite
Medina, G., Pokorny, B. and Campbell, B. (2009), Loggers, Development Agents and the Exercise of Power in Amazonia. Development and Change, 40: 745–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01570.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!