This paper is based on the research commissioned by the UNRISD research programme on Poverty Reduction and Policy Regimes. The authors would like to thank the anonymous referees of this journal for their comments on an earlier version. Thanks are also due to Yusuf Bangura for useful comments. The usual caveats apply.
Economic Development and Poverty Reduction in Korea: Governing Multifunctional Institutions
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 769–792, July 2009
How to Cite
Kwon, H.-j. and Yi, I. (2009), Economic Development and Poverty Reduction in Korea: Governing Multifunctional Institutions. Development and Change, 40: 769–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01571.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!