Research for this paper was made possible by the support of the University Research Board at the American University of Beirut and the Lebanese National Council for Scientific Research (LNSCR). I am also grateful to Hiba Bou Akar and Marwan Ghandour as well as the anonymous referees for valuable comments made on earlier drafts of this paper.
Neoliberal Urbanity and the Right to the City: A View from Beirut's Periphery
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 827–852, September 2009
How to Cite
Fawaz, M. (2009), Neoliberal Urbanity and the Right to the City: A View from Beirut's Periphery. Development and Change, 40: 827–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01585.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!