I wish to thank Servaas Storm and the editors of the journal for useful comments that have improved the final version. I also thank Tim Taylor and Alistair Hunt for reading and making suggestions on an earlier draft. All shortcomings are of course my own.
Can Climate Change be Reversed under Capitalism?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© Institute of Social Studies 2009
Development and Change
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1139–1152, November 2009
How to Cite
Markandya, A. (2009), Can Climate Change be Reversed under Capitalism?. Development and Change, 40: 1139–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2009.01615.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!