Research for this article was funded by an ESRC Studentship Award (PTA 030 2004 00186). I would like to thank Haleh Afshar, Sylvia Chant and Kathy Baker for invaluable comments and encouragement, and the two anonymous reviewers for very helpful feedback.
Capitalizing on Women's Social Capital? Women-Targeted Microfinance in Bolivia
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
© International Institute of Social Studies 2010
Development and Change
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 495–515, May 2010
How to Cite
Maclean, K. (2010), Capitalizing on Women's Social Capital? Women-Targeted Microfinance in Bolivia. Development and Change, 41: 495–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2010.01649.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!