My sincere appreciation goes to Tobias Hagmann and Didier Péclard for the constructive dialogue that has led to this contribution.
Researching African Statehood Dynamics: Negotiability and its Limits
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© International Institute of Social Studies 2010
Development and Change
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 747–769, July 2010
How to Cite
Doornbos, M. (2010), Researching African Statehood Dynamics: Negotiability and its Limits. Development and Change, 41: 747–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2010.01650.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!