The research for this article was conducted during my PhD at the department of anthropology, London School of Economics and during my post-doctoral position at the Crisis States Research Centre, at the London School of Economics. I would like to thank Edward Simpson, Eric Morier-Genoud, Ross Truscott, Fraser McNeil, the reviewers of this article and especially the guest editors of this volume for their comments.
The Party and the State: Frelimo and Social Stratification in Post-socialist Mozambique
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© International Institute of Social Studies 2010
Development and Change
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 679–698, July 2010
How to Cite
Sumich, J. (2010), The Party and the State: Frelimo and Social Stratification in Post-socialist Mozambique. Development and Change, 41: 679–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2010.01653.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!