In addition to the referees, I would like to thank the editors of this volume, Tobias Hagmann and Didier Péclard for their comments, and all those individuals who shared their thoughts with me during my fieldwork.
Federal Restructuring in Ethiopia: Renegotiating Identity and Borders along the Oromo–Somali Ethnic Frontiers
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
© International Institute of Social Studies 2010
Development and Change
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 615–635, July 2010
How to Cite
Kefale, A. (2010), Federal Restructuring in Ethiopia: Renegotiating Identity and Borders along the Oromo–Somali Ethnic Frontiers. Development and Change, 41: 615–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2010.01654.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!