The author would like to thank the editors of this volume and the anonymous reviewers of Development and Change for their valuable comments.
Facing Up to the Centre: The Emergence of Regional Elite Associations in Angola's Political Transition Process
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© International Institute of Social Studies 2010
Development and Change
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 637–658, July 2010
How to Cite
Ruigrok, I. (2010), Facing Up to the Centre: The Emergence of Regional Elite Associations in Angola's Political Transition Process. Development and Change, 41: 637–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2010.01657.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!