I would like to thank two anonymous reviewers and the editors of Development and Change for thorough and critical readings of an earlier draft. I am also immensely grateful for previous feedback and criticisms from Chris Lyttleton and Pal Nyiri.
‘The Perfect Business’: Human Trafficking and Lao–Thai Cross-Border Migration
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 831–855, September 2010
How to Cite
Molland, S. (2010), ‘The Perfect Business’: Human Trafficking and Lao–Thai Cross-Border Migration. Development and Change, 41: 831–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2010.01665.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!