The authors are grateful for the helpful comments of the anonymous referees on an earlierversion of this article.
Abortion Law Reforms in Colombia and Nicaragua: Issue Networks and Opportunity Contexts
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 805–831, May 2011
How to Cite
Reuterswärd, C., Zetterberg, P., Thapar-Björkert, S. and Molyneux, M. (2011), Abortion Law Reforms in Colombia and Nicaragua: Issue Networks and Opportunity Contexts. Development and Change, 42: 805–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2011.01714.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!