Islamic Law, Institutions and Economic Development in the Islamic Middle East
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1465–1472, November 2011
How to Cite
Chaney, E. (2011), Islamic Law, Institutions and Economic Development in the Islamic Middle East. Development and Change, 42: 1465–1472. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2011.01734.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!