Interpreting Industry's Impacts: Micropolitical Ecologies of Divergent Community Responses
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1379–1391, November 2011
How to Cite
Horowitz, L. S. (2011), Interpreting Industry's Impacts: Micropolitical Ecologies of Divergent Community Responses. Development and Change, 42: 1379–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2011.01740.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!