Building Cross-Sector Careers in India's New Service Economy? Tracking Former Call Centre Agents in the National Capital Region
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 449–479, March 2012
How to Cite
Vira, B. and James, A. (2012), Building Cross-Sector Careers in India's New Service Economy? Tracking Former Call Centre Agents in the National Capital Region. Development and Change, 43: 449–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2012.01768.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!