The Strength of Weak States? Non-State Security Forces and Hybrid Governance in Africa
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1073–1101, September 2012
How to Cite
Meagher, K. (2012), The Strength of Weak States? Non-State Security Forces and Hybrid Governance in Africa. Development and Change, 43: 1073–1101. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2012.01794.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!