Unravelling the Relationships between Used-Clothing Imports and the Decline of African Clothing Industries
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Institute of Social Studies
Development and Change
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1265–1290, November 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, A. and Simon, D. (2012), Unravelling the Relationships between Used-Clothing Imports and the Decline of African Clothing Industries. Development and Change, 43: 1265–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7660.2012.01797.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!