*Martin Adams is an ODI Research Associate; Elizabeth Hawksley is an ODI Research Fellow. In 1988 they formed part of a team carrying out an independent evaluation of the Darfur Regional Planning Unit for ODA. The views expressed in this article are entirely their own.
Merging Relief and Development: The Case of Darfur
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Development Policy Review
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 143–169, June 1989
How to Cite
Adams, M. E. and Hawksley, E. (1989), Merging Relief and Development: The Case of Darfur. Development Policy Review, 7: 143–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.1989.tb00124.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!