The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2004
Development Policy Review
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 557–586, September 2004
How to Cite
Hu, D., Reardon, T., Rozelle, S., Timmer, P. and Wang, H. (2004), The Emergence of Supermarkets with Chinese Characteristics: Challenges and Opportunities for China's Agricultural Development. Development Policy Review, 22: 557–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2004.00265.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2004
- first submitted May 2004, final revision accepted July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!