This article was prepared for the PRSP Monitoring and Synthesis Project (http://www.prspsynthesis.org). It is the work of the authors alone and does not represent official DFID policy.
Second-Generation Poverty Reduction Strategies: New Opportunities and Emerging Issues
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
Development Policy Review
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 5–25, January 2005
How to Cite
Driscoll, R. and Evans, A. (2005), Second-Generation Poverty Reduction Strategies: New Opportunities and Emerging Issues. Development Policy Review, 23: 5–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00274.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2005
- first submitted October 2004 final revision accepted October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!