This article has grown out of a study commissioned by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ), Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany. Responsibility is the authors'. Special thanks are due to the Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) for providing household survey data.
Uganda: No More Pro-poor Growth?
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2005
Development Policy Review
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 27–53, January 2005
How to Cite
Kappel, R., Lay, J. and Steiner, S. (2005), Uganda: No More Pro-poor Growth?. Development Policy Review, 23: 27–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00275.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2005
- first submitted October 2004 final revision accepted October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!