The genesis of this article is a study commissioned by DFID in 2000; a longer and more detailed version of the article is available in Gemmell and Morrissey (2003). The authors are grateful to two anonymous referees for suggested editing and revisions. The views expressed are those of the authors alone.
Distribution and Poverty Impacts of Tax Structure Reform in Developing Countries: How Little We Know
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Development Policy Review
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 131–144, March 2005
How to Cite
Gemmell, N. and Morrissey, O. (2005), Distribution and Poverty Impacts of Tax Structure Reform in Developing Countries: How Little We Know. Development Policy Review, 23: 131–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00279.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- first submitted July 2003; final revision accepted October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!