The article was written when both were at the Institute of Economic Growth in Delhi. An earlier version was presented at the 39th Indian Econometric Society Conference held at MS University, Baroda, 8-10 February 2003. The views expressed are those of the authors only and in no way reflect the policies of their affiliated institutions or any other organisations.
Inter-State Disparities in Health Outcomes in Rural India: An Analysis Using a Stochastic Production Frontier Approach
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Development Policy Review
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 145–163, March 2005
How to Cite
Kathuria, V. and Sankar, D. (2005), Inter-State Disparities in Health Outcomes in Rural India: An Analysis Using a Stochastic Production Frontier Approach. Development Policy Review, 23: 145–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00280.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- first submitted June 2004; final revision accepted January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!