The author wishes to thank Lucy Gilson and James Putzel for valuable comments on this article and the London School of Economics and Political Science, the Gilchrist Educational Trust, the Kulika Educational Trust and the African Educational Trust for funding the research. Responsibility for its contents, however, is his alone.
When Popular Participation Won't Improve Service Provision: Primary Health Care in Uganda
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Development Policy Review
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 165–182, March 2005
How to Cite
Golooba-Mutebi, F. (2005), When Popular Participation Won't Improve Service Provision: Primary Health Care in Uganda. Development Policy Review, 23: 165–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00281.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- first submitted December 2003; final revision accepted December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!