This is a shortened and merged version of separate papers prepared by the authors for the EPIAM workshop of October 2003. The views expressed here are entirely those of the authors and should not be taken as representing those of any institution mentioned above.
Analysing Macro-Poverty Linkages of External Liberalisation: Gaps, Achievements and Alternatives
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Analysing macro poverty linkages
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 285–298, May 2005
How to Cite
Gunter, B. G., Taylor, L. and Yeldan, E. (2005), Analysing Macro-Poverty Linkages of External Liberalisation: Gaps, Achievements and Alternatives. Development Policy Review, 23: 285–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00287.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!