This is a merged version of two separate notes prepared for the EPIAM workshop of October 2003, with Rodgers the key author of Section 2 and Fontana the key author of Section 3. They wish to thank Debbie Budlender and workshop participants for useful comments.
Gender Dimensions in the Analysis of Macro-Poverty Linkages
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Analysing macro poverty linkages
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 333–349, May 2005
How to Cite
Fontana, M. and Van Der Meulen Rodgers, Y. (2005), Gender Dimensions in the Analysis of Macro-Poverty Linkages. Development Policy Review, 23: 333–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00290.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!