The views expressed in this article are those of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the views of EURODAD or Oxfam.
Pro-Poor Macroeconomic Policies Require Poverty and Social Impact Analysis
Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Analysing macro poverty linkages
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 369–384, May 2005
How to Cite
Gomes, R. and Lawson, M. (2005), Pro-Poor Macroeconomic Policies Require Poverty and Social Impact Analysis. Development Policy Review, 23: 369–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2005.00292.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!