Thanks to Stephen Devereux for valuable comments on an earlier draft of this article. This research was financed by the Co-operation Fund in Support of the Formulation and Implementation of National Poverty Reduction Strategies (Government of the Netherlands) and the Poverty Reduction Co-operation Fund (Department for International Development of the Government of the UK). The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the Asian Development Bank or its Board of Governors or the Governments they represent.
Developing a Social Protection Index for Asia
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2006
Development Policy Review
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 5–29, January 2006
How to Cite
Baulch, B., Wood, J. and Weber, A. (2006), Developing a Social Protection Index for Asia. Development Policy Review, 24: 5–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2006.00311.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2006
- first submitted August 2005; final revision accepted October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!