They wish to thank the French Ministry of Agriculture, CIRAD, ENGREF and the British Council for funding. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors alone.
Traditional vs. Modern Food Systems? Insights from Vegetable Supply Chains to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2006
Development Policy Review
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 31–49, January 2006
How to Cite
Cadilhon, J.-J., Moustier, P., Poole, N. D., Tam, P. T. G. and Fearne, A. P. (2006), Traditional vs. Modern Food Systems? Insights from Vegetable Supply Chains to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). Development Policy Review, 24: 31–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2006.00312.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2006
- first submitted June 2005; final revision accepted October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!