The authors are grateful to Shokraneh Minovi and Shelly Hahn of the World Bank for making its private participation in infrastructure database available to them, and to Kalpana Seethepalli and Jorge Rivera for commenting on previous drafts of this article. The opinions and conclusions are, however, theirs alone, and should not be attributed to the organisations with which they are affiliated.
Private Provision of Infrastructure in Emerging Markets: Do Institutions Matter?
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
Development Policy Review
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 175–202, March 2006
How to Cite
Banerjee, S. G., Oetzel, J. M. and Ranganathan, R. (2006), Private Provision of Infrastructure in Emerging Markets: Do Institutions Matter?. Development Policy Review, 24: 175–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2006.00321.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
- first submitted February 2005, final revision accepted December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!