The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of USAID. The authors are grateful to Thorsten Beck, an anonymous referee and numerous colleagues for important comments.
Banks That Don't Lend? Unlocking Credit to Spur Growth in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
Development Policy Review
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 279–302, May 2006
How to Cite
Freedman, P. L. and Click, R. W. (2006), Banks That Don't Lend? Unlocking Credit to Spur Growth in Developing Countries. Development Policy Review, 24: 279–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2006.00325.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2006
- first submitted March 2005, final revision accepted February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!