She wishes to thank the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) for funding the field research programme in Trinidad and Tobago, Fiji, Samoa and Kiribati and the United Nations University for the PhD Fellowship with the UN/Institute of Advanced Studies to complete this research.
Vulnerability Assessment of Developing Countries: The Case of Small-island Developing States
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Development Policy Review
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 243–264, March 2007
How to Cite
Turvey, R. (2007), Vulnerability Assessment of Developing Countries: The Case of Small-island Developing States. Development Policy Review, 25: 243–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2007.00368.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
- first submitted September 2005; final revision accepted July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!