They appreciate helpful comments and suggestions from Najah Attig, Oumar Sy and an anonymous referee. They are grateful to the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for generous financial support, and Sadok El Ghoul, Sorin Rizeanu and Anis Samet for research assistance.
Privatisation in Developing Countries: Performance and Ownership Effects
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
© The Authors 2008. Journal compilation © 2008 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 275–308, May 2008
How to Cite
Boubakri, N., Cosset, J.-C. and Guedhami, O. (2008), Privatisation in Developing Countries: Performance and Ownership Effects. Development Policy Review, 26: 275–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2008.00411.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
- first submitted January 2007 final revision accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!