The views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views, positions or policies of the UNDP, UNICEF or the United Nations.
Human Rights and Economics: The Conceptual Basis for their Complementarity
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© UNICEF 2008. Journal compilation © 2008 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 387–405, July 2008
How to Cite
Seymour, D. and Pincus, J. (2008), Human Rights and Economics: The Conceptual Basis for their Complementarity. Development Policy Review, 26: 387–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2008.00415.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- first submitted July 2007final revision accepted February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!