They would like to thank Mozaharul Alam, Pepetua Latasi and Tim Forsyth for insights and comments that informed this article, and Henry Thorold for assistance with the graphic.
Supporting Adaptation to Climate Change: What Role for Official Development Assistance?
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
© The Authors 2009. Journal compilation © 2009 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Development futures in a changing climate
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 675–692, November 2009
How to Cite
Ayers, J. M. and Huq, S. (2009), Supporting Adaptation to Climate Change: What Role for Official Development Assistance?. Development Policy Review, 27: 675–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2009.00465.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- first submitted February 2009 final revision accepted June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!