None of this research would have been possible without my co-researcher Eugene Ssemakula, whose insights enhanced my understanding immeasurably. For supporting the research, I thank the History Department, the International Beliefs and Values Institute, the Office of International Programs, and the Africana Studies Program at James Madison University.
The View from Le Château: USAID's Recent Decentralisation Programming in Uganda
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© The Author 2011. Development Policy Review © 2011 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–46, January 2011
How to Cite
Gubser, M. (2011), The View from Le Château: USAID's Recent Decentralisation Programming in Uganda. Development Policy Review, 29: 23–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2011.00512.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- first submitted March 2010final revision accepted September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!