This article was originally published in DPR 25 (5), September 2007, pp. 533–74, © The Author 2007.
Good Enough Governance Revisited
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© The Author 2011. Development Policy Review © 2011 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Aid, Institutions and Governance: What Have We Learned?
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s1, pages s199–s221, January 2011
How to Cite
Grindle, M. S. (2011), Good Enough Governance Revisited. Development Policy Review, 29: s199–s221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2011.00526.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- first submitted August 2006final revision accepted May 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Enabling Social Sustainability of E-Participation through Mobile Technology, Information Technology for Development, 2013, 1, ,
- 3Editorial, Public Management Review, 2012, 14, 2, 131, , ,
- 4Moving from traditional government to new adaptive governance: the changing face of food security responses in South Africa, Food Security, 2012, 4, 1, 41, ,