This article was originally published in DPR 25 (5), September 2007, pp. 533–74, © The Author 2007.
Good Enough Governance Revisited
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
© The Author 2011. Development Policy Review © 2011 Overseas Development Institute.
Development Policy Review
Special Issue: Aid, Institutions and Governance: What Have We Learned?
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s1, pages s199–s221, January 2011
How to Cite
Grindle, M. S. (2011), Good Enough Governance Revisited. Development Policy Review, 29: s199–s221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7679.2011.00526.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2010
- first submitted August 2006final revision accepted May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!